Well-established consulting firm seeks an individual with 2-5 years of Commercial Lines reserving experience, along with strong knowledge of programming. This role will split its time by focusing 70% of the workload to traditional self-insured consulting, and the remaining 30% to non-traditional activities. SAS, R and/or Python skills are desired, as well as Visual Analytics experience. (#50710)
P&C Actuarial Analyst (Illinois #50710)
Inquire about this job
Please complete the form below to speak with a DW Simpson actuarial recruiter about this position, and other current job opportunities that match your background, experience & goals.
All submitted information is kept in the strictest confidence. You always retain control of your information with DW Simpson.